Tuesday 30 August 2011

Blitz



I visited Blitz a new epic vintage department store on Hanbury street just off Brick lane. Its pioneering! the immense space covering two floors has been laid out to entice and inspire every part of your vintage desires! It even has a vintage children's area, coffee lounge bar, bikes, furniture and of course loads of luscious clothes for both sexes! all displayed in the most stylish awe inspiring way.




You couldn't ask for anything more. If you love vintage you will love Blitz. I will be visiting again to shop my way through autumn!

1 comment:

  1. I agree, Anthony, Zoe & I went for a browse there today, I had cycled past thinking it was new bar the other week! (must have been the launch party!), they had a row of cinema seats in there that I would love to have, and the best vintage toy box I have ever seen (£250! crikey)...and some cute Ally Sheedy in Breakfast Club style ankle boots (lace up with floral brown pattern on the side)..not to mention a dazzling rack of bejewelled Pat Butcher style tops Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete