Tuesday 27 September 2011

Fashion at Somerset house

Michael and I went to have a rummage at The Fashion Weekend in Somerset House on Friday evening. Its such a great setting and a very civilized way to pick up a bargain. It was fairly easy to navigate around, and it had a calm and relaxed feel. Somerset house was divided up into sections, their was a vintage section, which I discovered this gorgeous pop up stall shared by Katie from Shake up Make up and Falicity of Now,voyager .
Loved this set up!
Falicity from Now,Voyager
Katie from Shake up Make up
I liked the vintage area as it mixed vintage clothes, accessories, hair styling and new vintage inspired labels. There was a designer section where I found my wonderful friend lucy who runs Never Fully Dressed.
I also saw Amy in the jewellery section which was set up in a marque in the middle of the court yard. She has a beautiful shop on Cheshire Street called Comfort Station She designs a whole range of beautiful, quirky and very unique accessories. I liked the look and feel of The  Fashion weekend maybe we will look into being part of the next one.
I liked her style
love this dress!
 
Somerset House
we walked back to Charing cross station through the Victoria Embankment gardens,
Let are hot Indian Summer continue!

No comments:

Post a Comment